Welcome! › Forums › General Discussion › Форум хакеров › Reply To: Форум хакеров
Long time lurker here, but I figured I would share my short checklist for choosing a casino site. After a few bad experiences I stopped going by ads alone.
Licence comes first for me: see which authority is listed in the footer, because some sites quietly block certain regions. Next come deposits and withdrawals: crypto is a plus but not a must, and there should be no weird fees on cashouts.
Never judge a site by the bonus alone. Anything above 40x rollover is a red flag for me, and some games count less towards it. A good recent review that covers all of this is worth a read here [url=https://www.codesaya.com/u/csa12cb/]Slott Casino[/url] so you know what you are signing up for.
Most of my sessions are on mobile, and if there is an app I make sure it comes from the official page. Test the live chat before depositing: slow or scripted answers usually mean trouble later.
That is about it. Only play with money you can afford to lose.