Welcome! › Forums › General Discussion › Форум хакеров › Reply To: Форум хакеров
Mostly a reader, rarely post, but I figured I would share how I pick an online casino these days. After getting burned once or twice I stopped going by ads alone.
I always start with licensing: find the licence number and look it up, because some sites quietly block certain regions. After that I look at banking: card, e-wallets and bank transfer should all be there, and there should be no weird fees on cashouts.
The welcome offer is where most people get caught. Read the wagering and the max bet rule, and some games count less towards it. A decent independent write-up with the current terms is worth a read here [url=https://dreevoo.com/profile_info.php?pid=2485199]bonus at Just Casino[/url] so you know what you are signing up for.
I play almost only on my phone, and a good site loads fast and does not log you out every five minutes. Support matters too: a real human reply beats a bot loop.
That is about it. Treat it as entertainment, not income.