Reply To: Форум социальной инженерии

Welcome! › Forums › General Discussion › Форум социальной инженерии › Reply To: Форум социальной инженерии

#242753
spinner_xcEr
Guest

Been reading this board for a while, but I figured I would share how I pick an online casino these days. After getting burned once or twice I learned to read the small print first.

Licence comes first for me: see which authority is listed in the footer, and whether they actually accept players from your country. Next come deposits and withdrawals: card, e-wallets and bank transfer should all be there, and there should be no weird fees on cashouts.

Bonuses are the tricky part. Wagering of 35x or 40x is normal, and the bonus usually expires in a week or two. A useful overview with bonus rules, app info and payment methods is here [url=https://sites.google.com/view/gamblezen-casino-8340/]Gamblezen Casino[/url] so you know what you are signing up for.

I play almost only on my phone, and if there is an app I make sure it comes from the official page. Test the live chat before depositing: if they answer in a couple of minutes that is a good sign.

Hope this helps someone. Only play with money you can afford to lose.