Welcome! › Forums › General Discussion › Форум социальной инженерии › Reply To: Форум социальной инженерии
Mostly a reader, rarely post, but I figured I would share how I pick an online casino these days. After getting burned once or twice I learned to read the small print first.
First thing is the licence: check who regulates the site, and if your country is on the allowed list. Next come deposits and withdrawals: card, e-wallets and bank transfer should all be there, and the withdrawal limits need to be written clearly.
Bonuses are the tricky part. Read the wagering and the max bet rule, and some games count less towards it. A good recent review that covers all of this is worth a read here [url=https://dreevoo.com/profile_info.php?pid=2485223]Smash Casino[/url] so you know what you are signing up for.
Most of my sessions are on mobile, so I check how the lobby works on a small screen. Test the live chat before depositing: slow or scripted answers usually mean trouble later.
Hope this helps someone. Treat it as entertainment, not income.