Форум социальной инженерии

Welcome! › Forums › General Discussion › Форум социальной инженерии

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 14,841 through 14,860 (of 15,182 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #236891 Reply
    lottoland_xuPt
    Guest

    Oon pelannu Lottolandissa pari kuukautta sitten ja rehellisesti sanottuna en odottanu hirveesti mutta ihan hyvin lahti kayntiin. Rekkarointi meni parissa minuutissa, nimi ja sahkoposti ja pari vahvistusta ja oli valmis. Minimitalletuksen tein 10 eurolla Mastercardilla ja rahat naky heti tililla. Se on semmonen asia mika ratkasee mulle aika paljon — jos talletus tokkii niin en jaksa.

    Pelikirjastosta taytyy sanoo et kylla loytyy kamaa. Lottoland vetaa sisaan peleja isoilta tuottajilta esim. Play’n GO ja Big Time Gaming, joten tutut nimikkeet on paikalla. Ma pelasin Book of Deadia paaasiassa ja muutama kiva voitto iski. Kolikkopeleja on ainakin pari sataa ja sit on klassikot tietenkin. Yks miinus tosin — filtterit on vahan kompelo, joutuu valilla selaamaan.

    Livepeleista loytyy Evolutionin livepoytia ja kokeilin Crazy Timea ja blackjackia viikonloppuna. Striimi pelaa ihan sulavasti myos kannykalla, eika tarvi erillista appia. Bonuksista puhuttaessa — mulle tuli tervetuliaisen plus freespinneja. Wagering oli kolmisenkymmenta kertaa mika on ihan ok taso. Lue pienella painettu kuitenkin ennen ku ottaa bonuksen.

    Nostot Lottolandista meni mulle suht nopeesti. E-lompakolla kesti pari tuntia ja Visa-nosto kesti vahan pidempaan. Ei mitaan kauheen erikoista mutta ei valittamista. Voit kattoo lisatietoa suoraan [url=https://arkitectsofficial.com]lottoland casino[/url] jos kiinnostaa. Support vastaa livechatissa ja mulle vastattiin ihan nopeesti ku oli ongelma.

    Puhelimella toimii selaimella ilman appin asennusta. Saitti latautuu sutjakkaasti ja slotit toimii ihan hyvin. Lisenssit nakyy sivuilla eli silta osin ok. Ainoo mika vahan hairitsi et suomenkielista tukee ei taida olla, ei se iso juttu oo. Kaiken kaikkiaan aion jatkaa siella ainaki toistaseks.

    #236899 Reply
    crazy_wkOl
    Guest

    Sono finito su Crazy Time un paio di mesi fa tramite un amico e onestamente ci gioco ancora adesso. All’inizio ero scettico visto che di piattaforme ce ne sono a pacchi, ma il catalogo giochi e enorme. Hanno titoli di Pragmatic Play tipo Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, poi diverse slot di NetEnt e qualcosa di Play’n GO come Book of Dead. Stimo circa 2500 giochi in tutto, quindi c’e da perdersi.

    La parte live e quella che mi ha preso di piu. I tavoli sono gestiti da Evolution, con croupier veri e la qualita video e ottima. Mi sono fissato con il game show crazytime ed e una droga. Blackjack, baccarat e roulette ci sono ovviamente, ma i game show ti tengono incollato allo schermo. Un difetto che noto e che a volte il caricamento dei tavoli e lento, niente di tragico pero.

    Per il bonus di benvenuto su Crazy Time offrono il 100% sul primo deposito fino a 500 euro piu 50 free spin sulla slot del momento. Il wagering e 35x, nella media direi. C’e chi offre meno, pero almeno i termini sono chiari. Per iniziare bastano venti euro. Se vi interessa date un occhio a le offerte attuali passando da [url=https://ziebicka14.pl]crazytime[/url] cosi vi fate un’idea.

    Per versare e prelevare non ho avuto problemi. Puoi usare Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller e anche Bitcoin. La mia prima cashout e stata tramite Neteller ed e arrivato il giorno dopo. Non male. Da mobile Crazy Time si carica velocemente anche senza app dedicata, il sito e responsive e non da problemi. Un no deposit bonus non l’ho trovato, sarebbe stato un bel plus.

    L’assistenza clienti e decente. Ho scritto in chat per chiedere info sul wagering e ci hanno messo una decina di minuti. In italiano tra l’altro. Hanno licenza di Curacao, lo so che non e MGA, pero non ho mai avuto rogne. Per chi gioca dall’Italia funziona tutto senza VPN.

    #236926 Reply
    crazy_uwOl
    Guest

    Ho scoperto Crazy Time verso fine estate tramite un amico e devo dire che mi ha sorpreso. Non mi aspettavo granche perche ne ho provati tanti, ma la varieta mi ha convinto. Ci trovi titoli di Pragmatic Play tipo Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, e anche parecchie slot di NetEnt e qualcosa di Play’n GO tipo Book of Dead. Stimo piu di 2000 titoli, insomma c’e da perdersi.

    Il live casino e quella che mi ha preso di piu. I tavoli sono gestiti da Evolution, con croupier veri e si vede che e roba professionale. Mi sono fissato con il game show crazytime e non te ne stacchi piu. Blackjack, baccarat e roulette non mancano, ma le ruote tipo Monopoly Live ti tengono incollato allo schermo. Un difetto che mi ha dato fastidio e che a volte il caricamento dei tavoli e lento, ma ci convivi.

    Per il bonus di benvenuto su Crazy Time offrono il 100% sul primo deposito fino a 500 euro con in aggiunta 50 free spin sulla slot del momento. Il wagering e 35x, non il migliore ma nemmeno assurdo. C’e chi offre meno, ma almeno non ti fregano con clausole nascoste. Il deposito minimo e di 20€. Se vi interessa date un occhio a le promo aggiornate direttamente su [url=https://digitaldistrict.ca]read more[/url] per vedere cosa c’e.

    Per versare e prelevare non ho avuto problemi. Puoi usare Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller e anche Bitcoin. La mia prima cashout e stata tramite Neteller e in 24 ore avevo i soldi. Meglio di certi posti dove aspetti una settimana. Da mobile Crazy Time funziona bene dal browser senza scaricare nulla, il sito e responsive e non da problemi. Un no deposit bonus non l’ho trovato, sarebbe stato un bel plus.

    Il supporto e decente. Li ho contattati per chiedere info sul wagering e ci hanno messo una decina di minuti. Parlano italiano il che aiuta. La licenza e Curacao, lo so che non e MGA, ma i pagamenti arrivano e tanto basta. Per noi italiani non ho lamentele serie.

    #236929 Reply
    rolletto_rwKt
    Guest

    Been playing at Rolletto for like six weeks or so and thought I’d throw out my thoughts. Stumbled on it through a mate because I was getting bored of the same old sites. Registration took about two minutes, pretty standard stuff, and I dropped twenty quid to test it — that’s the minimum which is fair enough.

    The welcome bonus looked alright — it was a hundred percent up to five hundred euros and 200 free spins. The rollover sits at 35x which is about average compared to some places. They gave the spins for Sweet Bonanza I think. Not gonna lie, spins were a bit dead but the deposit match gave me a solid session.

    Game selection at Rolletto is honestly bigger than I expected. There’s slots from Pragmatic Play, Betsoft, Evolution for live. I mostly stick to Book of Dead and Big Time Gaming stuff like Bonanza. Probably 3000-odd games when you count everything. Live casino’s decent — roulette, blackjack, and I keep going back to Crazy Time and it’s way too addictive. Real croupiers streaming, picture quality is sharp on my laptop.

    Getting money out has been what I really wanted to test and so far no complaints. I withdraw to my Visa and it took about 24 hours. You can also use crypto like BTC and various e-wallets which is handy. I’d check out what they’ve got on offer over at [url=https://clearmarkstudios.com]rolletto casino[/url] if you’re curious. One gripe though — verification took like four days to clear which dragged on a bit.

    Using it on mobile, Rolletto works well through Safari — no app needed and honestly the browser version is fine. Pages load quick enough and I’ve played on my commute and it ran smooth. Customer service is available round the clock via chat and they replied in under a minute when I had a bonus question. It’s Curacao licensed — not UKGC which make of that what you will.

    Look, it’s not perfect — that slow verification and the layout feels slightly busy. But there’s loads to play, withdrawals have landed every time, and the matched deposit gave me good value. Not for everyone maybe but I’m keeping Rolletto for a while yet.

    #236930 Reply
    crazy_mpkt
    Guest

    Sono finito su Crazy Time tipo un paio di mesi fa dopo che un amico me ne ha parlato e devo dire che mi ha sorpreso. Non ci credevo molto, sai come funziona con queste cose, ma dopo qualche sessione mi sono ricreduto. Iscriversi e stato rapido, pochi minuti e ero dentro. Il deposito minimo e abbastanza basso, mi pare 10 euro, il che e comodo per testare senza rischiare troppo.

    La libreria e parecchio fornita. Ci sono slot di Pragmatic Play come Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, poi titoli di NetEnt e qualcosa di Play’n GO come Book of Dead. Complessivamente ci saranno un migliaio di slot se conti tutto. La sezione live e gestita da Evolution con dealer in carne e ossa — il game show di Crazy Time mi prende parecchio, quando becca il bonus giusto esplode tutto. Ci perdo piu tempo del dovuto.

    Il bonus iniziale su Crazy Time e stato del 100% fino a 500€ con in aggiunta 50 giri gratis su una slot selezionata. Il wagering e di 35x, potrebbe essere piu basso ma e gestibile per il settore. Ho notato offerte senza deposito ogni tanto per chi gioca gia, il che e un bel tocco. Potete dare un’occhiata alle offerte attuali direttamente su [url=https://australianstudenthousing.com]this article[/url] se vi interessa.

    Per i pagamenti si puo usare le carte principali, Skrill e Neteller, e pure crypto se preferite. Le mie withdrawal mi sono arrivati entro un giorno con Skrill, che e decente. Una cosa comoda e che hanno l’app — ho fatto il crazy time download sul telefono e funziona bene. Non serve cercare l’apk da siti strani dato che direttamente dal sito si trova subito. Ormai gioco piu da mobile.

    L’assistenza su Crazy Time e raggiungibile in chat h24 e anche in italiano, cosa non scontata. Il difetto se devo trovarne uno: il KYC ci ha messo quasi 72 ore, un po’ troppo. Pero una volta fatto zero problemi. Hanno la licenza Curacao, che non e l’ADM italiana ma e comunque qualcosa. Mi ci trovo bene ormai e il mio sito fisso.

    #236958 Reply
    crazy_bpkt
    Guest

    Sono finito su Crazy Time circa qualche settimana fa cercando qualcosa di diverso dal solito e onestamente mi ha sorpreso. Ero un po’ diffidente, sai come funziona con queste cose, ma dopo qualche sessione ho cambiato idea. Iscriversi e stato rapido, tipo cinque minuti e ero dentro. Il deposito minimo e abbastanza basso, credo una decina di euro, quindi niente di assurdo per testare senza rischiare troppo.

    La selezione di giochi non e male per niente. Hanno slot di Pragmatic Play tipo Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, e anche roba di NetEnt e pure Play’n GO tipo Book of Dead. In totale ci saranno piu di mille titoli tra slot e tavoli. La sezione live e targata Evolution con dealer in carne e ossa — il game show di Crazy Time e quello che gioco di piu, le moltiplicazioni a volte sono assurde. Ci perdo piu tempo del dovuto.

    Il bonus iniziale che ho preso su Crazy Time era del 100% fino a 500€ piu cinquanta free spin su Sweet Bonanza. Il requisito di scommessa sta a trentacinque volte il bonus, che non e il migliore in assoluto ma e gestibile rispetto ad altri siti. Ci sono anche bonus no deposit ogni tanto per i giocatori attivi, il che e un bel tocco. Vi consiglio di dare un’occhiata alle offerte attuali direttamente su [url=https://afterhoursfunla.com]crazy time download[/url] per farvi un’idea.

    Per i pagamenti si puo usare le carte principali, e-wallet tipo Skrill e Neteller, e pure crypto se preferite. I prelievi li ho ricevuti in circa 24 ore con Skrill, il che non e male. Mi piace anche e che hanno l’app — l’ho scaricata sullo smartphone e gira liscia. Non dovete cercare l’apk da siti strani perche dal sito ufficiale si trova subito. Sul cellulare ci gioco anche in pausa pranzo.

    L’assistenza di Crazy Time e raggiungibile in chat h24 e anche in italiano, cosa non scontata. L’unica nota negativa: il KYC ci ha messo quasi 72 ore, un po’ troppo. Pero una volta fatto zero problemi. Sono regolati da Curacao, che non e l’ADM italiana ma almeno c’e. Mi ci trovo bene e continuo a tornare.

    #236980 Reply
    Matthewlam
    Guest

    Если интересует: [url=https://www.pravovik24.ru/konsultatsii/razvod-v-odnostoronnem-poryadke/]развод в одностороннем порядке с детьми[/url] – обращайтесь, юрист подготовит заявление, соберет документы, представит ваши интересы в суде и поможет расторгнуть брак в одностороннем порядке. Получите бесплатную консультацию и узнайте, какой порядок подходит именно в вашей ситуации.

    #236983 Reply
    revery_yrsa
    Guest

    Been using Revery Play for like six weeks or so and thought I’d give my two cents on this. I registered after seeing an ad — minimum deposit was just ten quid which suited me fine, threw in fifty quid and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid and 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 40x which could be better honestly but not terrible either.

    The lobby is genuinely solid — there’s over 2500 games from providers like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Betsoft. I’ve been smashing Sweet Bonanza mainly — had a solid session on Gates last week actually. Live casino section runs on Evolution — Lightning Roulette is always packed, proper dealers streaming in HD.

    One thing I appreciate about Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. I use my Visa and last cashout landed in about 18 hours. They also take Mastercard plus various e-wallets if that’s your thing. You can browse their full bonus page on [url=https://dancenow1234.com]full guide[/url] if you’re interested.

    That said, not everything is amazing. Live chat at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — I waited a good while on chat the other day. The site on my phone runs okay though some menus are fiddly compared to some competitors. No dedicated app either, you just use the mobile browser.

    Overall though, it hasn’t put me off so that says something. The site is properly licensed and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. If you’re in the UK this is a solid shout — I’d just temper expectations on live chat wait times.

    #237008 Reply
    revery_llsa
    Guest

    So I’ve been playing at Revery Play for about a couple of months and wanted to give my two cents on this. Signed up on a whim — minimum deposit was ?10 which seemed fair, threw in ?50 to start and got a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid plus 200 free spins. The rollover’s 40x which isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but not terrible either.

    The lobby is pretty stacked — they’ve got somewhere around 3000 slots and table games from providers like Play’n GO, NetEnt, Big Time Gaming. Spent most of my time on Sweet Bonanza mainly — hit a decent 400x on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live tables is all Evolution — the game shows are always packed, streams are smooth.

    What I appreciate about Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. My go-to is Skrill and the payout hit my account in about 18 hours. You can also use Bitcoin and various e-wallets which is handy. I’d have a look at what’s available over at [url=https://d-charles.com]revery play[/url] before you sign up.

    Tbh, it’s not all perfect. Live chat at Revery Play can be a bit slow — I waited like 15 minutes before someone replied. And the site on my phone runs okay though it feels a bit clunky compared to bigger brands. There’s no app as such, you just use the mobile browser.

    Having said all that, it hasn’t put me off so that says something. The site is regulated and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. Being UK-based this is a reasonable pick — just be patient with live chat wait times.

    #237578 Reply
    revery_bksa
    Guest

    Been using Revery Play for about six weeks or so and figured I’d give my two cents on this. I registered on a whim — min deposit is just ten quid which seemed fair, threw in ?50 to start and got a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid plus 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 40x which is pretty standard but manageable if you stick to slots.

    Game-wise is genuinely solid — they’ve got over 2500 games from devs like Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Big Time Gaming. I’ve been smashing Gates of Olympus a lot — had a solid session on Book of Dead recently. Live tables runs on Evolution — Lightning Roulette is always packed, streams are smooth.

    What that sold me on Revery Play is withdrawal times. I use my Visa and last cashout landed in about 18 hours. You can also use crypto and other e-wallets if that’s your thing. You can have a look at what’s available on [url=https://justjodz.co.uk]revery play[/url] to see for yourself.

    Now, there are a couple of gripes. Live chat at Revery Play took ages once — was sitting there a good while before someone replied. Also the mobile site is decent enough but navigation could be smoother versus other sites I use. There’s no app as such, just the browser version.

    Having said all that, it hasn’t put me off so make of that what you will. Revery Play is regulated and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. Being UK-based this is a decent option — only don’t expect their customer service speed.

    #237581 Reply
    revery_egsa
    Guest

    So I’ve been messing around on Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and wanted to give my two cents on this. I registered after seeing an ad — min deposit is only ?10 which seemed fair, deposited fifty quid and got a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 plus 200 free spins. The rollover’s 35x which could be better honestly but manageable if you stick to slots.

    Game-wise actually surprised me — Revery Play has somewhere around 3000 slots and table games from devs like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Big Time Gaming. Been grinding Gates of Olympus a lot — hit a decent 400x on Sweet Bonanza the other night. The live dealer stuff is all Evolution — Crazy Time is always packed, real croupiers and everything.

    The bit I appreciate about Revery Play is the cashout speed. My go-to is Skrill and the payout hit my account in under 24 hours. They also take crypto and other e-wallets which is handy. You can browse their full bonus page on [url=https://d-charles.com]revery play[/url] to see for yourself.

    That said, not everything is amazing. Live chat at Revery Play took ages once — I waited like 15 minutes before someone replied. The mobile site works fine but some menus are fiddly versus other sites I use. There’s no app as such, it’s browser-only on mobile.

    Overall though, I keep coming back which says enough really. Revery Play is properly licensed and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. If you’re in the UK it’s a decent option — I’d just be patient with their customer service speed.

    #237584 Reply
    revery_rbsa
    Guest

    So I’ve been messing around on Revery Play for about six weeks or so and figured I’d share my take on this. I registered after seeing an ad — minimum deposit was just ten quid which seemed fair, threw in fifty quid and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 plus 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 35x and could be better honestly but I’ve seen way worse.

    Game selection actually surprised me — Revery Play has over 3000 slots and table games from studios including Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Big Time Gaming. Spent most of my time on Gates of Olympus mostly — pulled a nice win on Gates last week actually. Live tables runs on Evolution — Crazy Time is great fun, streams are smooth.

    One thing I like at Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. My go-to is Neteller and my withdrawal landed in less than a day. You can also use Mastercard plus other e-wallets for those who prefer it. I’d check out their full bonus page over at [url=https://americanflagt-shirt.com]reveryplay[/url] if you’re interested.

    Now, there are a couple of gripes. Live chat at Revery Play can be a bit slow — I waited like 15 minutes for live chat one evening. And the mobile site works fine but navigation could be smoother versus other sites I use. No dedicated app either, you just use the mobile browser.

    Still, I keep coming back so make of that what you will. The site is licensed and seems legit. If you’re in the UK it’s a decent option — I’d just temper expectations on live chat wait times.

    #237631 Reply
    revery_lssa
    Guest

    So I’ve been using Revery Play for roughly two months now and figured I’d give my two cents on this. Signed up on a whim — min deposit is ?10 which seemed fair, deposited fifty quid and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid and 150 free spins on registration. The rollover’s 40x which could be better honestly but manageable if you stick to slots.

    Game-wise is pretty stacked — Revery Play has somewhere around 2500 games from providers like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Yggdrasil. Spent most of my time on Sweet Bonanza mostly — hit a decent 400x on Gates last week actually. Live casino section is all Evolution — Crazy Time is great fun, proper dealers streaming in HD.

    What that sold me on Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. Paying with Skrill and the payout hit my account in under 24 hours. You can also use crypto and other e-wallets if that’s your thing. I’d have a look at their full bonus page over at [url=https://koala-gear.com]revery play[/url] to see for yourself.

    Tbh, not everything is amazing. Their support at Revery Play took ages once — was sitting there like 15 minutes on chat the other day. And the site on my phone works fine but some menus are fiddly compared to bigger brands. No dedicated app either, you just use the mobile browser.

    Still, I keep coming back so that says something. They’re properly licensed and feels trustworthy enough. Being UK-based this is a solid shout — I’d just be patient with live chat wait times.

    #237634 Reply
    revery_fssa
    Guest

    So I’ve been playing at Revery Play for roughly two months now and thought I’d drop my thoughts here. Signed up on a whim — minimum deposit was only ?10 which seemed fair, threw in ?30 to test it and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 plus 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 40x which could be better honestly but I’ve seen way worse.

    Game selection actually surprised me — Revery Play has somewhere around 3000 slots and table games from devs like Play’n GO, NetEnt, Betsoft. Been grinding Book of Dead mostly — had a solid session on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live tables is all Evolution — the game shows are addictive honestly, real croupiers and everything.

    One thing I like at Revery Play is the cashout speed. I use Neteller and my withdrawal came through within about 18 hours. There’s also crypto and other e-wallets if that’s your thing. You can check out the current promotions over at [url=https://caw-rva.org]revery play[/url] to see for yourself.

    Now, not everything is amazing. Live chat at Revery Play took ages once — I waited nearly 20 minutes before someone replied. And the site on my phone is decent enough but it feels a bit clunky compared to some competitors. There’s no app as such, you just use the mobile browser.

    Still, I keep coming back which says enough really. The site is regulated and feels trustworthy enough. If you’re in the UK this is a solid shout — I’d just be patient with the support response times.

    #237637 Reply
    revery_zzsa
    Guest

    Been using Revery Play for like a couple of months and wanted to give my two cents on this. I registered after seeing an ad — min deposit is ?10 which seemed fair, threw in ?50 to start and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 35x and is pretty standard but I’ve seen way worse.

    Game-wise actually surprised me — Revery Play has over 2500 games from providers like Play’n GO, NetEnt, Betsoft. Spent most of my time on Sweet Bonanza a lot — hit a decent 400x on Book of Dead recently. Live casino section is all Evolution — the game shows are great fun, real croupiers and everything.

    One thing I appreciate about Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. My go-to is Skrill and my withdrawal came through within about 18 hours. There’s also Mastercard plus other e-wallets which is handy. You can have a look at the current promotions over at [url=https://brentinjects.com]revery play[/url] if you’re interested.

    That said, there are a couple of gripes. Customer support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — was sitting there like 15 minutes before someone replied. Also the mobile version runs okay though navigation could be smoother next to bigger brands. No standalone app, you just use the mobile browser.

    Having said all that, it hasn’t put me off which says enough really. Revery Play is properly licensed and feels trustworthy enough. For UK players this is a decent option — just be patient with the support response times.

    #237647 Reply
    revery_lhsa
    Guest

    So I’ve been messing around on Revery Play for about two months now and thought I’d share my take here. I registered on a whim — minimum deposit was just ten quid which suited me fine, threw in ?30 to test it and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid and 200 free spins. The rollover’s 35x and isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but not terrible either.

    Game selection is pretty stacked — they’ve got roughly 3000 titles from studios including Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Yggdrasil. Spent most of my time on Book of Dead a lot — hit a decent 400x on Book of Dead recently. Live tables is powered by Evolution — Lightning Roulette is addictive honestly, streams are smooth.

    What I like at Revery Play is the cashout speed. Paying with my Visa and the payout came through within about 18 hours. They also take Bitcoin and various e-wallets for those who prefer it. I’d check out what’s available on [url=https://northdownsbs.co.uk]revery play[/url] to see for yourself.

    Now, there are a couple of gripes. Live chat at Revery Play can be a bit slow — was sitting there nearly 20 minutes before someone replied. The mobile site runs okay though navigation could be smoother next to some competitors. There’s no app as such, it’s browser-only on mobile.

    Overall though, I keep coming back so that says something. The site is regulated and seems legit. For UK players this is a solid shout — just be patient with the support response times.

    #237673 Reply
    revery_igsa
    Guest

    So I’ve been playing at Revery Play for about a couple of months and thought I’d share my take here. I registered after seeing an ad — min deposit is just ten quid which wasn’t bad, deposited fifty quid and got a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 plus 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 40x which is pretty standard but manageable if you stick to slots.

    Game-wise is pretty stacked — they’ve got over 3000 slots and table games from studios including Play’n GO, NetEnt, Big Time Gaming. Been grinding Sweet Bonanza a lot — pulled a nice win on Gates last week actually. The live dealer stuff is powered by Evolution — Crazy Time is great fun, proper dealers streaming in HD.

    One thing I appreciate about Revery Play is withdrawal times. My go-to is Neteller and the payout hit my account in about 18 hours. There’s also Bitcoin and Neteller for those who prefer it. You can browse what’s available over at [url=https://alleykatwc.com]reveryplay[/url] to see for yourself.

    That said, not everything is amazing. Their support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — was sitting there like 15 minutes for live chat one evening. Also the mobile site runs okay though it feels a bit clunky versus some competitors. No dedicated app either, just the browser version.

    Overall though, I keep coming back which says enough really. The site is licensed and seems legit. If you’re in the UK this is a decent option — I’d just temper expectations on live chat wait times.

    #237681 Reply
    revery_ncsa
    Guest

    So I’ve been playing at Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and thought I’d drop my thoughts on this. Signed up after seeing an ad — min deposit is ?10 which seemed fair, threw in ?30 to test it and got a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid and 150 free spins on registration. The rollover’s 35x which could be better honestly but I’ve seen way worse.

    Game-wise actually surprised me — there’s somewhere around 3000 slots and table games from devs like Play’n GO, NetEnt, Betsoft. Been grinding Gates of Olympus mainly — had a solid session on Sweet Bonanza the other night. The live dealer stuff runs on Evolution — Lightning Roulette is addictive honestly, streams are smooth.

    One thing that sold me on Revery Play is the cashout speed. Paying with Skrill and last cashout came through within under 24 hours. They also take Bitcoin and other e-wallets which is handy. You can browse what’s available on [url=https://760disc.com]revery play[/url] to see for yourself.

    That said, there are a couple of gripes. Live chat at Revery Play can be a bit slow — had to wait nearly 20 minutes before someone replied. And the site on my phone runs okay though some menus are fiddly compared to other sites I use. No dedicated app either, just the browser version.

    Still, I’m still playing there which says enough really. Revery Play is properly licensed and seems legit. Being UK-based it’s a reasonable pick — only don’t expect live chat wait times.

    #237690 Reply
    revery_ggsa
    Guest

    So I’ve been using Revery Play for like six weeks or so and figured I’d give my two cents on this. I registered after seeing an ad — minimum deposit was just ten quid which suited me fine, deposited ?50 to start and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid and 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 35x which could be better honestly but not terrible either.

    Game selection actually surprised me — Revery Play has over 3000 slots and table games from providers like Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Big Time Gaming. I’ve been smashing Gates of Olympus a lot — hit a decent 400x on Book of Dead recently. Live tables is all Evolution — Crazy Time is always packed, proper dealers streaming in HD.

    One thing I appreciate about Revery Play is withdrawal times. My go-to is my Visa and last cashout landed in under 24 hours. There’s also Mastercard plus other e-wallets which is handy. I’d have a look at their full bonus page over at [url=https://ariamarliart.com]revery play[/url] to see for yourself.

    Now, there are a couple of gripes. Live chat at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — was sitting there nearly 20 minutes before someone replied. And the mobile site is decent enough but navigation could be smoother next to some competitors. There’s no app as such, just the browser version.

    Overall though, it hasn’t put me off so that says something. They’re licensed and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. If you’re in the UK it’s a solid shout — only don’t expect the support response times.

    #237758 Reply
    GichardGap
    Guest

    I appreciate how this post manages to stay useful while also feeling natural and natural, because that kind of presentation helps keep readers involved and encourages more thoughtful interaction in the comments section.

    lon efter skat

Viewing 20 posts - 14,841 through 14,860 (of 15,182 total)
Reply To: Reply #239512 in Форум социальной инженерии
Your information: